Thursday, May 24

the one with the missing cutting tool...

well, what a fabulous response, i have read every comment (as always) and mentally in my head i have replied to each of you. i have taken note of your in put, all very useful and shall be sure to keep it in mind with my bag making, i do love getting comments, it really cheers the day...which is exactly what i needed, as my day didn't go according to plan (quite frankly i am going to give up having plans, that way what will be, will be)...

i spent most of the day searching through my 'ever increasingly messy studio' looking for my 'missing cutting tool', so i could get on with some cushion making...it had vanished off the face of the earth and in the end i had to make do with good old fashioned scissors and the ironing board...i did however have several suspects lurking in my house at the time of the 'crime', so i haul before you ...

SUSPECT #1 - sleeps all day and all night, definitely shifty and is a dark horse in disguise
SUSPECT #2 - has managed to shred every single piece of furniture and carpet that we own in the space of two years
SUSPECT #3 - very nervy, meek and mild, has irritable bowl syndrome that causes him distress along with myself on a daily basis
SUSPECT #4 - his name is Speedy for a reason, blink and he's gone

do not let any of their sweet faces trick you, i personally am going with SUSPECT #4, but it is becoming increasingly obvious that they have signed a pact not to talk, not even a squeal...



after i had cut all the pieces, the 'ever so lovely' Miss. S. Machine stopped being lovely and developed a rather nasty squeak, so i guess the lady doth protest at all the work she has been doing of late...so i gave up in the studio and decided to get my photos taken so i could fill up the shop with all the treasures i had rustled up this week. out of one hundred and thirty eight photos, i had twenty six decent ones! my camera is allergic to taking green and blue slips...it doesn't like the color and insists on turning them gray...what i need is the wonderful Kristy to model for me and take all my photos as well. i expect you do agree with me...

so it just leaves me to say in the words of geriann and the lovely little boy from 'Finding Neverland' (after which i sobbed for days)...

"it's just a bit of silliness really" ~ Tif

2 comments:

Hear Me Roar! said...

Good luck with that missing cutting tool, I know how that can be! Of course mine goes missing because my art room is unbelievably messy, not because I have any feline bandits. But thanks for your complimentary comment, it made me feel warm and fuzzy inside. I've never had anyone gobsmacked before!

geriann said...

oh my heavens - i feel most honored that you liked my silliness comment - hope you find that pesky critter (ct) and congrats on your new baby (msm#2)! i completely relate to the fantasy world you live in - its quite lovely here isn't it...
xoxo
geriann