Sunday, May 27

ain't raining on my parade...

in typical northwest style it was beautiful sunshine yesterday and raining 'cats and dogs' today, but i did not let the rain ruin my parade, oh no...

i kept my mouth firmly zipped on this one dear readers, as i did not want to count my chickens like last time... but now i can let you know that today for the first time ever my 'four hungry children' witnessed their 'old mum' buying a newspaper, actually buying ten to be precise. i have not gone batty, nope i had my reasons and here it is...


and for all of you that would like a little light reading on your monday, you can read the whole article here...
i'm not sure it sounds like me, but i guess that is editing and newspapers for you, but after all the fuss i made about having my picture taken, i confess to you, i'm pretty made up with the results...
i have a ton of other exciting things to share with you throughout the coming week. and no i haven't forgotten i still have to get to 'Thing Number 6' and '7' and do some tagging myself. plus my man took me to Freemont sunday market and i found myself some treasures even in the pouring rain, which i shall be sharing later...plus the most exciting news of all. i have moved into my 'dottie angel headquarters'. all will be revealed in the coming days...

"getting a kick out of laying on 'starbucks tables' today and being 'fish & chips' paper tomorrow" ~ Tif

13 comments:

Francesca said...

Morning! (I'm always the first one up!) Well done Tif, that's fantastic. I am still completely amazed by etsy and how it's changing people lives, women especially. It's a revolution!
I hope you're prepared for a sudden influx of buyers after that article, what great press, your fingers will be bleeding.
And thank you for your sweet comments on my blog by the way.

Anonymous said...

Great photo! So exciting to hear all your news (headquarters sounds very official!)

Georgia Peachez said...

Hi Tif, loved that article and I enjoy popping in on your blog. You are very talented and I love your etsy shop. Thanks for sharing! suzy

Christine said...

Well done, hope lots more people get to know about you! You look great in the photo and the colours of all your 'wares' in the background look lovely

Lucykate Crafts... said...

good article and a great photo of you and your stuff! : )

Tracy x said...

Hey there pretty lady!
Congrats - you MORE than deserve all the greatness that is heading your way x
Tracy x

Anonymous said...

Hi Tif, I just read the article and tracked down your blog and etsy shop. So glad to have found yet another wonderful Seattle crafter (and mom). You have gorgeous things for sale!

Hear Me Roar! said...

It finally appeared! Congrats, you are now a superstar. May I have your autograph please?

Cricket said...

Congrats! As a former Washington Stater, I love reading your blog and following along with your fantastic crafting journey. And your family is adorable, too! Thanks for sharing!

jungle dream pagoda said...

Such a wonderful article! Congratulations!

Jade said...

Congratulations! Well done on getting in the paper. You & your stuff look good in that photo.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! What a wonderful article, and gosh, an ADORABLY sweet photograph of you. Just beautiful!

Betty said...

Congratulations! I just discovered you this weekend and I am enjoying your blog and saving for a skirt or dieting to fit in one or something like that....