1. having wee chickies in the house chirping away, makes it feel like 'spring has sprung' be it day or night...
2. when the eye doctor starts a sentence with "well, of course your age isn't helping your recent eye problems" you know it's not going to go well...
3. if dottie angel wishes to open another shop on etsy that's all well and good, until Tif tries to make it happen. four hours later she is triumphant...but lacking any wares...
4. sewing with chickies chirping in the background influences the crafting process, leading to summer 'apron' skirts being created with 'feeding the hens' in mind...
5. a pesky squirrel can get up to all sorts of trouble including being on the home page of etsy
6. seeing this sweet yellow clock and having to come up with a justification 'to buy'...it took all of five seconds and it was in my cart...
7. the red heatlamp from the 'wee chickies' at night, makes it quite understandable if a passing stranger were to mistake our home for the local brothel...
she's been wondering why you have all looked so far away, soon to be fixed with a pair of bi-focals, gulp ~ Tif
YOU MADE IT TO THE FRONT PAGE?!!! Oh Tif, that's WONDERFUL! You're becoming quite the celebrity here in our corner of the world, and I can't wait until you get your book deal ala Alicia Paulson. I can't wait to see pictures of the chicks in front of Gladys on the cover of "dottie angel style". Please see to it that I will be getting an autopgraphed copy.
And WHEN will stuff be listed in the new store? SO EXCITING!
how i blush...
i have managed one item in the new shop, it has taken me the best part of the morning...sigh
that clock is SO cute! love the rose one, too. and congrats on front page. :)
well done Tif! Love the aprony skirt too.
We have a 44 year old friend whose tooth has just crumbled and all but fallen out. His dentist told him it is age related...
be grateful it's only bi-focals!!
yay for the new shop! such a great idea, you have such a good eye for vintage delights and i can't wait to see what you're going to list :)
love your new clock too, it just dawned on me how well your new babies are co-ordinating with the yellow colour scheme you've got going!
i know it's a wee while away, but i can't wait for your first egg, you're going to be so excited!
good luck with the new specs,
wow - how cool!! so jealous of your little chicks, what fun!
btw, i've just left a bit of appreciation for you and your wee blog over at mine, no need to follow it up if you don't want to... :)
Just found your wonderful blog... via your gorgeous slips over on Etsy. :) (along with the darling pillows, bags and aprons - love it all!) I had to laugh at the bi-focal part... I've been adamantly denying I need bifocals... even though I absolutely do need them.
i just found your shop and blog and i am so happy i did!! your home is beautiful and i love your chicks!! we have some, as well--they are five weeks old now and have most of their feathers. i agree that their little chirps make the best background noise. congratulations on your success!
Post a Comment