Wednesday, September 30

waiting...

yes, that's what i'm doing... waiting.
the clock is ticking, i have less than one hour until the 'delightful' members of the shed walk back through the door and i find myself waiting... poised to jump the minute etsy's 'back up' from their little maintenance thingy that's going on.

i was half way through listing dear cybil, an autumn apron wrap when she vanished before my eyes.


it might very well have been 'told' ahead of time but i don't loiter much on etsy looking for these things... perhaps i should, thus avoiding my waiting and "oh crap" issues of today

so as we wait perhaps i may take this 'waiting period' to tell you how much i appreciated your 'doily abuse' support of yesterday... i am no longer fearful to put them in my etsy store.
yes indeedy, for i arose this morning with determination in my 'self', to get some cracking good pics done so my 'doily whatnots' have a chance to shine in all their glory.
i'm not sure they are crackingly good pics, as there was a chill in the air and my little hands were a wee bit iffy, but they will suffice for today's listing attempts.

here's a little ganders of what else i am waiting to list, just to pass the time...





i am now off to open a belated birthday gift i found lurking in the mail box this morning, which i put to one side as a treat for 'after my listing' was done... i am most excited by this 'lurking gift' for i do believe it will once and for all, lay the 'panini episode of 2008' to rest...

she will return tomorrow with news of a 'tempter' living under her roof, who appears to not be fully onboard with her thrifty shopping habits (gasp, shock, horror) ~ Tif
footynote: and as if by magic, the wonderful world of etsy is back again... parcel will have to wait, my little store is calling me :)

15 comments:

Floss said...

OK, practice this time-honoured phrase for your tempter - 'Get thee behind me, Satan!' Any chance of it working? Probably not...

I love the pics of your etsy stuff - being new to your blog, drawn here by your challenge, I've not visited your shop yet. Time to change this, I think!

I've done an update on the challenge and how it's going today - if you ever have time (and AFTER that present, not before!) please do pop over and have a browse...

Sarah - Red Gingham said...

My goodness there are doilies popping up everywhere in your photos now! Do you have a trunk full of them? Maybe I should be checking my mother's linen cupboard before she has her car boot sale. Good luck with your sales. And please open that present, I'm in suspence!!!

Pomona said...

Lovely, lovely things - you have been busy!

Pomona x

Kaylovesvintage said...

I never had a apron ,but yours are so pretty and cool ,that I really want one now...will you make more

Elissa said...

i really just CANNOT stop looking at the loveliness of the pictures and their subjects on your blog. and i adore those boots.

Francesca said...

oh, i've got that book tif! had it since i was little. x

svelteSTUFF said...

((GASP))
Are those aprons made with VERA???
Oh, they are gorgeous 8-)!

Kylie said...

Gorgeous aprons! Glad to hear Etsy is back online... it's funny how quickly we take it's attendance for granted and expect constant accessibility, isn't it?! I get very peeved when I can't get on ;) happy listing! K

Lola Nova said...

I've just made my way to your shop, albeit in a deep dark lurgy fog. Looks so smart! I had a wee bit O-lust in my heart for an item and felt a little let down seeing it sold. Better for the strict diet my debit card is on though. Congratulations on such winning items!

Sorry if I'm sounding a bit underwater, I'm all green and fuzzy in the least attractive way.

ox

paperbird said...

I love your blog- so pretty and I think I probably need one of those gorgeous aprons!

xo.sorcha.ox said...

OMG. I am in love with those aprons!
Guess it is high time I visited your shop...
~S.

Mandi said...

Lovely update. I hope you'll be making more garlands. Would love to buy one.

Catherine said...

Love the aprons! Little else to say but that.... C x

manon 21 said...

j'adore!!


manon

Debbie said...

BOOTS! WHERE! Gorgeous. WANT