Tuesday, October 16

daydreaming...

well, i will admit that i have had a little trouble concentrating since i found Jared and his blanket...i find that my mind is drifting off when i should be focusing on the task at hand. i am beginning to think that there maybe a call for a pin up calendar featuring male knitters...and i would be more than happy to see Jared, Orlando, Colin and Johnny amongst the pages doing a bit of knitting...


i have at last sorted my camera, seems a small issue of taking notice of flashing battery sign and changing batteries would have sorted it sooner. never the less i now have the other two pictures to show you that i worked on last week...


my plan of campaign is to have them on the wall in our new home along with some other artworks that i have been busy collecting...until then they are just propped up in the studio


that's it for today as my blanket is beckoning me and my thoughts are elsewhere

she says smiling ~ Tif

11 comments:

Toni said...

I LOVE these so much! I'm swooning over the apple tree and bird...

Violette Crumble said...

Damn, those are really great!

I heard that in New Zealand it's very common for men to knit and that they even hang around the bars slopping beer while knitting. Go shoot your calendar!

Francesca said...

they look lovely tif and i quite like them just propped up there. will they be able to stay there when buyers come to look round or do you have to remove all personality from the house? seems very strict over there.

Anonymous said...

You are so creative. Those pictures will look great on your wall! I love the one with the tree and the bird.

Tracy x said...

because of you little lady, i also spend a great part of my day thinking about Jared....
thank goodness you have posted photos of such wonderful works of art
I LOVE THEM ALL
but the tree is simply beautiful

miss dottie
i salute you
managing to create such work whilst dreaming of a naked male knitters calender.....

you did say naked
didn,t you???
tracy x

Stephanie said...

I love the place setting one....so much. They make such a wonderful grouping!

Gigibird said...

Lovely.....Stella and I keep talking of pictures.....your studio will be gorgeous:)

L
x

Unknown said...

These are beautiful! Thanks for the great midweek inspiration.

dottie angel said...

tracy, i feel naked would be most acceptable and of course a few balls of yarn would be placed strategically :)
and Fran, i do have them left out in my studio unless we do an open house and then i shove everything away in fear of someone nicking my things...

Marina said...

Your artworks are each totally amazing - so pretty and whimsical and lovely...

Unknown said...

Hi there, the picture of the owl, is just wonderful, a fair few years ago I fell in love with owls, and I simple dont have any pictures in my house. Do you have any for sale anywhere, or am I just hoping a little to much.

Amanda x