the CLOSED sign hangs in my little shop window and the last of the custom slips are drying in the laundry room...and you find Tif at her little blue desk feeling a wee bit melancholy...as i look back over the past few months (thanking the man who invented archives on blog spot) i see we have come a long way together...
amongst the many laughs and tears we've shared we have...
1. mastered crock pot cooking (that is a bit debateable)
2. thrifted our hearts out
3. crafted till our fingers nearly bled
4. featured in the newspaper
5. went shopping in France
6. fought the dark side
7. avoided a whole load of things
8. found a multitude of 'angels in disguise' (there are so many more i haven't mentioned yet)
9. reached a hundred sales on Etsy
10. discovered that Chocolate Spread is far superior to Nutella (oh yes it is)
11. found out you require a zimmer frame when purchasing wedges
12. fake tanning lotion and hotel conditioners are not for the faint hearted
13. named a pretty sweet door Miss Josephina Lola
14. learnt that fairy tales can come true...
so as i pack up my bags and head across the pond it leaves me to tell you that i will miss our daily chats over the next few weeks...you have become a part of my life that i really enjoy. i'm not sure what i have given you, but you have all helped me find something that i lost a long time ago (and we are not talking cutting tools here...) it's a thing called CONFIDENCE and you have helped me start to believe in myself and my abilities again and for that i thank you kindly..
i shall not be too far away. if and when i get near internet access you can be sure i will be lurking on your blogs or checking emails...i will miss you all and if you miss me enough to wait for me, i'll be back at my little blue desk, blogging my heart out with a journal full of events from bonny England on
MONDAY 30TH JULY
wishing you hot summer days in the park or warm winter nights by the fire depending on where you live on our lovely planet ~ Tif