Sunday, July 1

greetings from a pesky gnome...


"ah ha!! i have managed to find my way into Tif's luggage...and will be reporting along the way with travel updates and photos of my charming self in bonny England...stay tuned for coverage of me in far flung places...."

"oi, what do you think you are doing in there? who put this pesky gnome in my hand luggage?"

"nooo, please let me come with you...."

" well you better behave yourself...'cause you look kind of pesky to me, which could spell trouble"

" i promise...tee hee"

10 comments:

Hear Me Roar! said...

YEAY! I am a huge fan of any story starring a pesky gnome. I have something to look forward to!

Lucykate Crafts... said...

lol, see if the pesky gnome can do anything about the rain : )

hope you've all packed brollys, the forecast for july is pretty grim

Anonymous said...

Oh! what a relief. The pesky gnome knew we'd be miserable and that a month can be a very long time if you are NOT on vacation. July is looking up!

Tracy x said...

he is just looking for trouble......

Diane said...

You (and your pesky gnome) are dottie, indeed!

The Weathered Pane said...

Horray for pesky gnomes! And here I thought they were just yard art! Nancy

Francesca said...

bloomin' eck!

Anonymous said...

Trouble trouble - Where is he going to crop up?

Digger said...

I feel terrible that the weather is so grim for you! The tomatoes and raspberries are enjoying it....like that's any consolation!
We did have sun in Yorkshire this afty.....

Anonymous said...

Hope the pesky gnome has packed his wellies!