after a hearty breakfast of chocolate spread on toast...which was well deserved considering the ridiculous conversation i had to endure with my man...i was telling him all about how "one mustn't laugh in the face of Mr Bad Luck, because of.......(long list of items) when he turned to me and said "what on earth are you talking about, and in what relation is this and to what particular thing are you waffling on...", to which i couldn't reply, because it suddenly dawned on me that i have achieved over fifty posts on my little blog and they are all long ramblings of which i would have complete trouble recollecting.
is that just me, am i alone or are you all the same...when one week over takes another are you hard pushed to even recall the day or month anything happened in the past, or even why you were twitting on about in the first place...so now i have been faced with a panic that gripped me this morning as i munched through my highly nutritional breakfast...what if i start to repeat myself, or worst still, already have...
now i'm glancing up the page and realize i have broken the 'crafters blogging' rule that you are supposed to put lots of interesting pictures up, as we are visual people and do not require so much of the ramblings...oh dear and if i continue with what i originally set out to tell you, quite frankly i think we would be here until tomorrow...(brain cogs are turning...) the solution dear readers, i will give you all items in list form...short, sweet and to the point, plus throw in a few pics of 'dyed and dried' slips for good measure...
1. drove to Seattle, wearing slip over jeans with Elvis in my car...
2. no one laughed at my outfit, i love Seattle
3. hate driving on freeways, have to do breathing exercises but i lived to tell this tale, so i can't be that bad at it
4. have booted Mr Bad Luck out the door, although i did not laugh as i did it, didn't want to tempt fate again
5. before he left, he caused Mrs W. Machine to have some very 'off ' moments with the dying process this week, i didn't quite weep about it, but certainly lay down and did some very deep breathing exercises and now have some clever thinking to do
6. the gray hair is back after only two weeks and a day...damn, damn and more damning
7. received a box of pretty slips from a lovely lady, who contacted me and wondered if i could give her mother-in-law's slips a new life, as she had sadly passed away...yet another example of an 'angel in disguise'
8. still have not unearthed that 'cutting tool', crisis situation is coming to a head, i either suck it up and buy a new one or pull the studio apart
9. no, Miss S. Machine isn't any better today and yes, i realize i was a fool to think that a $140 machine could possible work like a pack horse day in and day out for years to come...i would like to trade her in for a Bernina, (gilfling has two, my friend Suzanne has three, i just want one please...this will fall on death ears, as my man does not read my 'ramblings') doesn't the
'trading in' bit sound cold and heartless...oh my god, i am turning into a sith!
10. here are some pretty pictures...
thank heavens it's Friday tomorrow ~ Tif
(not sure why though, cause it means i have five people around me, requiring feeding, loving and just general acknowledgement for a whole TWO days)