Tuesday, January 31

a jolly good read...

if perchance you are looking for a jolly good read today then may i suggest the latest issue of 91magazine


and if you happen to turn to page 62 you'll find a spiffy feature about our Mossy Shed and a nice little write up about my book.


 i am quite the fan of 91magazine, the articles are beautiful and i even find myself enjoying the ads which is nice i think, sometimes ads just do not sit right amongst the pages, but not in this magazine, no sirree! they fit peachy perfect, hurrah hooray. 
yes indeedy, it is the perfect read with a cup of tea on a winter's afternoon.
many thank you kindlies to Caroline and indeed Chloe for inviting me to be part of such a spiffy publication

her mother hen heart has been put through the mill by her chickie peas today ~ Tif 

10 comments:

Teresa Kasner said...

How nice to be in a magazine! Impressive!
What have your chickies done? Mine moved 2000 miles away and took my granddaughters away from me in the bargain. I know how they can break your heart.
((hugs)), Teresa

Unknown said...

you miss dottie angel are perfectly peachy yourself. congrats on a lovely well done article. so so happy!!!

julie said...

how gorgeous & exciting about your magazine feature...i will have to have a look. xxx

wood & wool stool said...

super spiffy!

LissyLou said...

oooo thanks for sharing - a great online read xx

britt said...

such a lovely mag. just signed up for postings of new mags to come.

dottie angel said...

delighted you liked 91magazine also :)

Teresa, i'm pleased to say, after 4 hours of hunting 3 of them down, i found 2... and then when it was almost completely dark, Big Bertha made it home! such is my joy to have all 5 safely back in the coop i have declared today will be an indoor play day only :)

Rachelle Blondel said...

oh Tif they have done you proud I should say my favourite article yet xx

butterfly collector said...

loved this magazine ...I've subscribed! YAY! And guess what Tif ... my husband just asked me what I wnated for my birthday ...and I said your book! And we just ordered it! WOO HOO! Can't wait for the postie to bring it on his motorbike!!!!

bella celestial said...

Beautiful. Inspiring. Awesome.