Monday, January 23

a dar~ing, clue~ing, hint~ing kind of day...

today i have donned my businessy nitty gritty cap 
so i may tackle my businessy nitty gritty stuff with authority. 
i thought my cap rather bedraggled 
leaving me no choice but to perk it up 
by wearing a bright green floral frock & cardi avec elbow fabric patches. 
so far i have dibbled and dabbled upon Colin the computer for near on two hours, 
all the time dingly dangling the carrot of a 'gold sticky star' so i may stay focused. 

do you like clues?
 hints?
 possible snippets of something interesting? 
i have no idea if monday is such a day for such things, 
but whilst wearing my businessy nitty gritty cap
 i am overcome with throwing caution to the wind, 
gathering up my authority on such matters as 'hints and clues' 
and saying
 "why yes it is Tif, it is the only day of the week worthy of such matters"...


how daring, how clue~ing, and yes, how hint~ing can one get?
Tif 

11 comments:

Mollie said...

oooh...I like the looks of this!

Melissa said...

hooray hurrah!! I've been waiting for this!

Carol said...

Well it could be a perfectly peachy vintage workshop .......... if not that's me sat in the corner with my dunce's hat on once again.
Carol xx

Debby said...

I am hinting.......anything with you sweet name is worth hinting for. A workshop????????
I love the pictures of your sweet doggies.

Daisy said...

Me too! x

karey bunch said...

what, what, what?! oh, i am so excited, i cannot bear the anticipation! please, do not leave us in the dark for too long!

dottie angel said...

ha! Carol, that made me smile!

not saying anything... for now :)

Lisa said...

Oh...I do hope it is a local workshop!

Michelle said...

Oh I like clues...I am thinking that a workshop and two hours on a computer could be the making of a peachy "video"...I would love that...

Vintage Jane said...

Intriguing indeedy ...

Mrs Scoops said...

I really think you should pay us a little visit in England .... Do a little tour of the uk filling village halls with vintage chic grannies x
Ps I'll give you all the ice cream you could eat !! Xxx ha ha