Friday, October 23

snippets of...

i am thinking it quite nice to make fridays
a 'snippet of... day'.
be it snippets of color,
snippets of vintage,
snippets of food,
(obviously not my own culinary delights)
or
perhaps
snippets of loveliness...

i do believe the potential for 'snippets of...' is endless.
of course i may think otherwise in four weeks time when i am having a 'snippets of...' mental block, but until that possible day, i hope to bring you 'snippets of goodness' to inspire you every friday.

this friday let's start with
'snippets of... loveliness'
(because i rather like the sound of it)






























"hang on a minute Tif?"
"yes?" says i
"isn't that little olive?"
forgive me... i had to sneak little olive in, i couldn't help myself, with those puppy eyes, mixed with crocheted goodness... she truly is a little 'snippet of loveliness'

she is wishing you each your own little 'snippet of loveliness' this weekend ~ Tif
footynote: all of the above 'lovely snippet' pictures belong to their owners, that is except little olive, cause she belongs to me :)

16 comments:

me said...

Love the snippets! Love the cards too, you & your soul sister are dashingly clever! Bravo!!!

Christina Lowry said...

Sound lovely to have snippets of lovely to take us on our way to the weekend.

Sarah said...

lovely snippets, looking forward to more...

Anonymous said...

Aw, Little Olive has warmed my heart this cold,wet,October English morning.x

Mary said...

I adore your "snippets of" idea, and am looking forward to Fridays even more than I already do. :)

You always send me off on the most wonderful links, thanks you!

Have a lovely weekend.

Elicia said...

lovely snippets indeed :)

Vickie said...

Little Olive has stolen my heart....anytime you want to sneak her in, it would be lovingly appreciated - she makes my day (along with your delightful blog)!

Lola Nova said...

Thank you for including my lace in your snippets, what good company to be in!
Have a wonderful weekend.

Bobo Bun said...

Wow. I'm not a gushy person, but I just have to come right out and say it really. I'm loving every detail of your blog - from your creativity, style of writing to little Olive. SO inspirational and fun, glad to have found you through Pomona's blog.

Mrs Bun x

Unknown said...

very delightful snippets. i esp love the simple red pail or basket against the blue of the furniture.

Francesca said...

such inspiring snippets tif. thank you! have a lovely sunday. x

Michelle said...

Love the snippets...
Looking forward to more fridays...
And a big huge hug for including me...

Love your last post...

You are very lucky to have found your soul sister so earlier in life and so lucky to have her with you...
She must be wonderful and I am glad she is helping you get dotttieangel out there...
I am so looking forward to your shop update I just hope I get there in time so as to not miss out...

RedorGrayArt said...

i just love the word "snippet" what a grand group of photos!

~ Junkyard Jennifer said...

Love your 'snippets of...' idea and thanks for including me in the first installment. :) You made my day.

So many pretty pictures. Off to check out the link...

~ Jennifer

paperbird said...

Great photographs- I love the clothes hanging on the line and Olive- oh she is a sweet thing!

Lisa said...

I love the idea of lovely snippets. I too live near seattle...and must say I need those turquoise boots of yours...they are fabulous.