Monday, April 30

two 'flossies' and one 'edna'...

i promise you that i did not spend all last week flitting around my tidy studio in a slip taking photos etc. i did actually achieve some work! i dyed a load of slips using Rit Dye this time, thanks to Emily who told me about her success...they all came out a treat and are waiting for embellishing as i type...
i also managed to get several 'flossie' and 'edna' bags under way and hope to list a few of these in the shop in a day or two along with some slips...
so for your viewing today, i have two 'flossies' and one 'edna'


two 'flossie' bags


and one 'edna' bag

best of all, our #1 was inspired to get out her sewing machine on Sunday. she customized two t-shirts, took in two pairs of jeans (creating the skinniest jeans in the world) and made one fabric scarf from my left over scraps...if this adventure with dottie angel does nothing more than inspire my kids to get creative then that's enough for me...

happy monday Tif

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loving the new bags Tif. Let us know how all your creations are doing in the various shops. especially your fabric artwork that you alluded to in an earlier posting but we are yet to see more of....

dottie angel said...

well that's because the elves have not done a stitch towards helping me with my fabric artwork...so it has been pushed to the bottom of the pile, but you have reminded me that i need to start work on them :)