Friday, February 3

an eclectic handcrafted dottie angel camp...


oh yes indeedy, i awoke this morn with a giddy feeling, for today is 'dottie angel camp' details day! Angela and myself have been working on the nitty gritty. i am beyond giddy actually, i am trying to think of a word that goes beyond the feeling of giddy but i can't so therefore i will say 
"i am giddier than i have ever been before"
because i just have to recall in my little cogs the peachy weekend i spent with dottie angel dearies in september 2010 and the thought of being able to share another weekend with another fabby group of dearies has me beyond giddy.




so if you feel a little crafty, and even more so, you would like to feel a little crafty with moi and other crafty souls then please do visit here where all the nitty gritty details can be found. Angela will be happy to answer any questions because she is good at that sort of thing. she has a little cap which she wears saying 'important question answerer' and so obviously without doubt she is very qualified
ritchieacecamps@yahoo.ca





we will also be taking a jolly to the thrift store downtown where upon we will pottle to our thrift store hearts content. in my head it reminds me of my clan when they were itty bitty and would go on school excursions, perhaps a walk to the village to collect nature goodies. all holding onto a long rope less one should wander away... i see dearies all holding onto one long garland less i lose one such is the gigantic-ness of our thrift store but then again most folks have cell phones nowadays so perhaps i need not fret.


well there we have it, i am tres giddy and i hope you are giddy enough upon reading all the blurb (rain coat bit included) to pack your little suitcase full of vintage fabrics and head to the bright & crafty lights of Seattle for 
with me

she is wishing you a particularly splendid one whereever and whatever you are doing this weekend ~ Tif 

20 comments:

Antje said...

Wow! Unfortunately I´m living in Germany, not the USA. ;) Otherwise I would love to take place in your camp!
I hope you will have a lovely and crafty time with a lot of new friends!
Antje

Hopelessly Romantic Art Studio said...

Oh my, your workshop sounds like something I would so enjoy! but, alas, I wouldn't be able to come( said while stomping my foot with a loud groan following), because you are clear across the country from where I live. Any sums of money spent on airfare must be spent visiting daughter number three in Miami,Fl since she is newly expecting grandchild #2. Sigh, hopefully you will continue to share details about it!
have a grand day! Gerri

Karen said...

Oh how lovely that would be...Would be such a dottie dream to come to Seattle...Maybe you could do a camp back in the UK one day...or even Scotland (where i live and where I know some very peachy charity shops!).
May all your plans be as perfectly peachy as can be. Thank you for sharing such loveliness with us. For all that it's fun to thrift and cherish vintage wonders, it;s fun to share them through the techy wonders of the internet, too.

Unknown said...

Oh how I wish I were sometimes a butterfly and could fly to Seattle to join you. As it is I'm in little Blighty and will hope that one day you may do the gathering & excursions in my neck of the woods & that i'd be well and able to travel to it :)
Love n goodness, kat xox

Tania said...

I wish i lived in Seattle, I would be there in a flash because a workshop of this kind would be my idea of heaven!

susaninfrance said...

i signed up & hope i get in!! i saw the pics from last time and was so so jealous--looks like lovely fun.

hookytime.blogspot.com said...

Soooooooooooo wish I could come!!!!
Have an amazing time:)))
Best wishes
Issyx

www.hookytime.blogspot.com

Jessie said...

There's nothing I could use more right now than a few days of good company, good food, and time to get crafty! Crossing my fingers I can make it work!!

Melissa said...

I am beyond excited (and terribly giddy) about this and have had a little skip in my step all day :) Will there also be crocheting by the fire? I do hope there will be crocheting as I've always wanted to learn and think this would be the most splendid place to get started..

M.M.E. said...

What a great little camp! I love the idea of it. It's wonderful to meet someone who loves crafting and making things by hand. Your photos are gorgeous! I hope you have a blast with the camp!

Jane said...

I wish I lived in Seattle right now...

heidi said...

oh, tif! i just registered...could it be that i am the first? i am giddy too. looking forward to meeting and creating and thrifting and eating and chatting.

Anonymous said...

iam so sad i could cry i cant get to seattle! please please please do a workshop in the uk! i beg of you! - ok this makes me sound abit werid im not i just need to be apart of this wonderful craftyness! keep up the gorgeous inspiring work :) xx

britt said...

ohhhh that is my birthday weekend!! how i would love to go and meet you and all the girls like you but...it is so far away and it's also my youngest's birthday weekend. it is a sad and happy day.

Lisa said...

I just signed up this weekend and am so thrilled to be attending this workshop.

Sharon Stanley said...

.....if only.....

Valerie Tonner RMT, RMTSMB said...

Greetings Dottie and Tif

What a perfectly delightful place I find myself in.
Will skip by soon again for a wee visit.

Toodle Pip, Luxury Yacht

!!
U

random nicole said...

attending the dottie angel camp is on my dream list! looks lovely and brimming over with fun and creative inspiration. all the ace camps look amazing.

dottie angel said...

oh how lovely your comments are! yes indeedy, i have high hopes for a most spiffy weekend of crafting, many thanks to all those who have signed up, cannot wait to meet you :) and to those who are in old blighty, all i can say is watch this space in a very secretive secrety whisper, tee hee...

Squiggly Rainbow said...

a floral cardi - I do love x x